by  CHRISTIAN D. LARSON--這個也是sarah介紹,原文來自秘密官方網站

 

I promise myself...

我承諾自己...
 

To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

要非常堅強, 沒有任何事可以擾亂我內心的寧靜
 

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.

和人們談論健康, 快樂與一切美好的事
 

To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

讓所有的朋友可以感到他們自己的價值
                  

To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.

對每件事情正面思考並行事樂觀
 

To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.

只思考最好的, 只做最好的, 只期待最好的
 

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.

對他人的成功熱切以對, 就像是對自己的成功一樣
 

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

釋懷以往的過錯, 努力追求未來更棒的成就
 

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.

時時展現開心的一面, 對所有的生物報以微笑
           

To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.

全心致力於改善自己, 不花時間去批評其他的一切
            

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

寬容於焦慮, 漠視於憤怒, 堅強的面對恐懼, 要快樂到沒有容下苦惱的餘地
 

To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.

肯定自己的優秀並大方的展現這個事實, 不以華麗的修飾, 但以充沛的行動    
 

To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.

只要忠實於自己最好的一面, 相信全世界都會以我為伍

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Kalila 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()